A progressive and well-established, low-volume, short run, CNC machining facility in the northwest suburbs is now accepting resumes for 2019. We are aggressively seeking highly experienced CNC Machine Operators. The hours are 7:00am - 3:30pm. This position focuses strictly on CNC Machine operation; no Programming or Set Up experience required. Machines will be Milling Machines, Brother, Haas, Daewoo, with mostly Fanuc controls. Starting shift pay is $12 - $15/ hour, depending on experience.
- Machine operation with machines of close tolerances; some up to ±.0005
- Work within quoted time constraints
- Work within ISO quality standards
- Knowledge and experience of fourth axis machining
- Knowledge of CNC turning / milling a plus
- Good communication skills
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Must be able to read and write English.
- Minimum 1 year previous CNC Machine Operator experience
- Apprentice certification a plus